The serrano peppers in this recipe give it a delightful kick. If spicy foods aren’t your thing, substitute chopped green bell pepper for a fresh crunch. If fresh corn is not available, frozen, thawed corn will work quite well.
1. Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and hot sauce in a bowl Set aside.
2. Roast corn in 400 F oven for 10-15 minutes, or until corn begins to brown and char.
3. Transfer roasted corn to a bowl and allow to cool.
4. Add serrano peppers salt, and Cilantro Lime Rice to cooled corn. Stir to combine.
5. Divide among 16 small bowls. Drizzle with dressing and top with Cotija cheese. Garnish with additional Serrano peppers and lime wedges, if desired.
Yields: 16, ¾ cup servings