Chef’s Tip: The serrano peppers in this recipe give it a delightful kick. If spicy foods aren’t your thing, substitute chopped green bell pepper for a fresh crunch. If fresh corn is not available, frozen, thawed corn will work quite well.
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and hot sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Roast corn in 400 F oven for 10-15 minutes, or until corn begins to brown and char.
- Transfer roasted corn to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Add serrano peppers salt, and Cilantro Lime Rice to cooled corn. Stir to combine.
- Divide among 16 small bowls. Drizzle with dressing and top with Cotija cheese. Garnish with additional Serrano peppers and lime wedges, if desired.